Friday, June 1, 2012

Greetings from Camp NaNoWriMo 2012

Hello All,

I am writing to you from Camp NaNoWriMo, a virtual writers retreat where aspiring novelists from around the world gather to bash out 50,000 words of fiction in a month.

That's right! I've committed to writing a 50,000-word novel in a month. And to reach my goal, I am going to need all the encouragement I can get!

There are a number of ways you can help me along my way.

Just like sponsoring a marathonner, you can donate on my behalf as I write toward the 50,000-word goal. I'll receive some truly nifty prizes for my fundraising efforts on behalf of The Office of Letters and Light, the 501(c)(3) nonprofit that hosts Camp NaNoWriMo. Your donation will help provide free writing resources for even more kids, teens, and adults around the world! 

I have a sponsorship page set up here:

PoeVonPage.StayClassy.org 

Thank you so much for your support as I write my novel.

Wish me luck! (And hope that I don't get poison ivy.)

No comments:

Post a Comment